Will Eastern Europe lead the way out of the polycrisis of the last four years? The business services sector’s scale, maturity and flexibility has positioned the CEE region as a leader in implementing and delivering digital and innovative solutions. With resilience, adaptability and growth all being part of sector’s DNA, we have the potential to stay ahead and become the driving force for economic renewal, both to the west and east of our borders.
Despite the ever-changing geopolitical and economic environment, this is the right moment to establish a world reorder. One has to bear in mind that today’s pace and complexity of business operations will not wane, but will in fact only intensify. Businesses and leaders of the future should focus on how to stay ahead of the curve as well as remaining balanced in a shifting business landscape. Resilience and adaptability seem to be the keyways to achieve stability, drive competitiveness and build thriving organizations.
Lead the way, stay ahead. The vision of sustainable tomorrow is at our fingertips.
This is why ABSL Summit 2023 will dive into the latest market trends and discuss the challenges in three predefined statements.
Resilience: Leading the way in an uncertain world
- A human approach to resilience, in order to prepare employees and organizations to meet the challenges of both the present and the future.
- Business engagement to bridge the gap between the supply and demand of skills.
- Re-inventing the global job architecture - location flexibility vs expertise and access to talent.
- Technological advancement that embeds improved resilience against macro-economic swings and external factors.
- Mitigating risks in a dynamically changing regulatory framework and identifying opportunities for new global business services.
Adaptability: Adapt to stay ahead
- Adaptability as a competitive advantage and the most in-demand job skill.
- Powering inclusion through business adaptability to diverse groups.
- Ethical frameworks for technology adoption to help businesses have a positive impact on society.
- Adoption of technology for green policies and future sustainability.
- Business models adapting to shifts in a competitive landscape, technology disruptions and regulatory changes.
Growth: Embrace the change to drive growth
- Democratization of access to knowledge within private and state alliances for future growth.
- Technology agnostic selection /no need to commit to one technology as a key to sustainable growth.
- Seizing the development opportunity as business transitions from globalization to regionalization.
- Finding Europe’s new growth path with business services taking the lead.
- Businesses seeking ways to incorporate ESG requirements in their strategy and operations.